Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Life Story

I write with water on the tip of my finger
On wall board which will make the walls of my home
The story is old
The home is new

I write with scotch on the tip of my thumb
On my mouth which burns with unsaid words
The lament is deep
The kiss is light

I write with juice of strawberries on the tip of my tongue
On the side of your cheek which stains with each stroke
The meaning is tart
The taste is sweet

I write with tears on a lock of my hair
On the back of my hand which holds no hope
The traces are faint
The impression is strong

I write with ink on the tip of my pen
On the paper that makes it so which binds my word
The lines are short
The intent is long

3 comments:

  1. I love this one. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vi Vo. I kinda like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice. Very beautiful. Skips along and tosses meaning at you casually.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to critique the poetry. I employ a sophisticated thick hide technology.